Siteimprove launches new patent-based pre-publishing technology
Siteimprove, the leading enterprise platform that turns content into revenue, today announces the launch of Siteimprove Prepublish, an innovative technology that provides digital marketers with the data and analytics needed to ensure that all content on the website is error-free, fully optimized for SEO and accessibility, and meets brand standards. By bringing this information together in a single platform as a CMS plugin or API, Prepublish improves the quality and performance of a brand’s website content even before it goes live, improving workflows and increasing productivity in terms of time and cost savings.
“Expectations for high-quality content are at an all-time high. Pre-publishing guides the day-to-day work of content creators and publishers with the data-driven insights needed to address the most pressing issues with existing content and optimize the inclusiveness, quality, and search rankings of new content,” said Scott Nash, Chief Product Officer, Siteimprove. “Our plugin for major DXPs becomes an integral part of a publisher’s workflow, enabling audience-centric content from the get-go in a fraction of the time. Audiences can engage with flawless content the first time , thereby building brand loyalty through a positive user experience.As a marketer who focuses on high-quality content, using preprint is a must because you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
According to IBM’s Systems Sciences Institute, the cost of correcting an error detected after product release was four to five times that of an error discovered during design, and up to 100 times that of identified during the maintenance phase. Prepublish gives content creation the same kind of quality checks found in software development, helping teams avoid costly mistakes after publishing.
“At Siteimprove, we used pre-publishing during our recent website redesign and Optimizely’s digital experience platform redesign to ensure content was optimized for all possible results, whether ‘It’s about making content accessible, optimizing SEO, improving quality scores in paid search campaigns, or providing an exceptional and unique customer experience,’ said Kevin Bobowski, Chief Marketing Officer of Siteimprove. “The results were astounding. We achieved a DCI (Digital Certainty Index) score of 100 for accessibility within weeks of launching the website, and using our Unpublish product, we pruned thousands of pages without any significant impact on our SEO performance.
Site improvement platform
The Siteimprove platform offers its customers three core solutions that meet the needs of marketing departments, web teams, and CMOs by delivering tangible ROI through optimized content performance across any marketing channel:
- Marketing performance. Smart insights are served daily through organic and paid search (SEO & Ad insights, simplified Quality Score analysis, structured budget optimization, website speed) to ensure visibility and growth. Workflow integration with CMS/DXP ensures a seamless experience for marketing teams. Siteimprove works with all four leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for DXPs using direct integrations with Optimizely, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Tridion, Sitecore, and Sitefinity.
- Digital inclusiveness. Siteimprove Prepublish provides instant insights into accessibility issues and actionable recommendations in a single view, ensuring a brand’s content complies with accessibility guidelines and regulations. Instant quality checks help create a smooth experience for website visitors and build credibility by providing an immediate overview of errors, making them visible and easy to fix, so teams can publish content with confidence flawless.
- Content experience. On-page SEO diagnostics identify where brands can refine their content with best practice recommendations to pave the way for SEO success. Customizable corporate policies give instant visibility into any violation of brand guidelines for stronger brand presence.
Preprint in action
- Openreach. “Siteimprove has partnered with us to raise the bar for visitors to our website – setting a new benchmark for quality, content design, user experience, data-driven decision-making and marketing. into Openreach,” said Scott Room Director, Brand, Marketing and Digital, Openreach. “The Siteimprove platform has allowed us to double our website traffic over the past two years, increased team efficiency by over 20%, and gives us an exciting roadmap of improvements for the future. We use Siteimprove Prepublish to ensure our website content is optimized for accessibility, SEO and quality before it goes live, which means we can spot errors and fix them before they go live. that they are never seen by any of our visitors or search engine spiders.
- Optimally. “The integration of Optimizely and Siteimprove bridges the gap between Optimizely Content Management System (CMS) and Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, empowering digital and product teams to streamline workflow efficiency, providing our joint customers with greater scale and greater speed,” said Carina Conaghan, global vice president of technology partnerships, Optimizely. “This powerful combination of Siteimprove and Optimizely provides digital marketing teams with actionable insights into how their content is impacting key business growth drivers, such as SEO, accessibility, and compliance; provide teams with the information they need to optimize content, fix errors, and run their website more effectively. »
For more information about Siteimprove, visit www.siteimprove.com.
Accessibility is a journey. We have worked to make this press release accessible and inclusive for all of our audiences. Please read Siteimprove’s accessibility statement.
Tune into Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech trends, Martech News, and fast-paced updates from experts and business executives!