Antigen Testing Services Directory | COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario
Find service providers who can provide point-of-care care covid 19 testing for the provincial antigen screening program.
This is an agreement between you and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Ontario. You must accept these conditions to access the directory.
You agree that:
- Ontario will not be liable to you for any matter arising from your use of this website or the services listed therein.
- Ontario will not be liable for any act or omission on your part in using this website or the services listed therein. This limitation includes damage caused to or for any virus that infects your computer equipment.
- Ontario has not reviewed, approved, recommended or approved the suitability of the services or providers listed on this website and you have made your own inquiries as needed before choosing to do business with a listed provider;
- You will be responsible for obtaining your own professional advice, including your own independent legal advice, as may be necessary and appropriate in your particular situation, with respect to the advisability or suitability of using the services listed on this website or doing business with any listed supplier;
- You will be responsible for forming and administering your own contract and all matters related to doing business with any listed vendor and will not direct any vendor service issues that may arise in Ontario; and,
- You consent to the disclosure of your Provider Usage Information to Ontario in any Usage Report provided to Ontario by any Provider.
- Ontario makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information on this website. This website is provided to you in confidence and on an “AS IS” basis.
- Ontario reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, access rights and notices under which it offers this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, as well as any additional terms posted on this website. Your continued use of the website after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance and agreement to such changes.
- Ontario may discontinue this website, or limit, terminate or suspend your access to the website at any time, with or without cause or notice. Upon termination or suspension, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- Ontario owns the information on this website. All content and design on this site are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. © Queen’s Printer for Ontario. You can visit our website online, download information to your computer for later reading, or print copies of pages for your use. However, you should not remove any copyright notice from our materials. We reserve all other rights, which means that you must not sell our information, disclose it beyond your organization, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own website, or use it elsewhere. ‘other business purposes without our prior written permission. .
You must agree to the Terms of Service to access the Antigen Testing Services Directory.